Str. Gheorghe Brătianu nr. 8
Professional cuticle nippers STALEKS.
Manicure and pedicure tool with cutting part 13 ± 1 mm.
Professional pliers used in manicure / pedicure salons for cutting cuticles.
All STALEKS and STALEKS PRO cutting tools are made of the best quality stainless steel, steel used in the production of surgical instruments, being hygienic and absolutely safe to use and sterilize. The vacuum heat treatment of these tools gives them a special resistance, which in combination with high quality manual sharpening guarantees durability and reliability for a long time (3-5 years) without the need for repeated sharpening.
Manual sharpening of all STALEKS and STALEKS PRO instruments prevents them from pulling or hanging.
- straight cutting edges with inclination
- convenient for working in hard to reach areas due to the narrow working part
- enlarged view of the work area due to the extended, comfortable handles
- perfect sharpness and complete closing of the cutting edges, thanks to the professional sharpening on several levels performed manually by a specialist
- the additional corrosion resistance of the instrument, which is ensured by polishing with GOI paste
- AISI 420 stainless steel
Steel quality: 40X13 - steel used for the manufacture of surgical instruments
Length of the cutting portion: 13 ± 1 mm
Instrument length: 120 ± 1 mm