PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse pages from the site, we collect information about the individual webpages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the site and how you interact with the site. We refer to this information automatically gathered as Device Information.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- actions to track "log files" appearing on the site and data collection, including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, send / exit pages, and date / time logs.
- labels and pixels are electronic files used to record information about the way you browse the site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number and other personal data. We refer to this information as Order Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information we collect, generally, to fulfill orders placed on site (including processing of your payment information, organizing transportation and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). Moreover, we use this Ordering Information for:
- Communicating with you
- According to the preferences you have shared with us, we will give you information or advertising about our products or services.
- We use the device information we collect to help us monitor potential risks (especially IP address) and generally speaking, improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analyzes of how our customers are browsing and interact with the Site and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING AND DATA RETENTION
When placing an order through the site, we will keep your order information regarded as Necessary for our records, unless you ask us to delete this information. We share your personal information considered necessary with third parties to help us process and deliver your orders as described above.
The list of personal data processors considered necessary by the online store operator https://www.mazzart.ro/index.php?page=gdpr for delivery of orders received from you Online:
For example, we use the ContentSpeed eCommerce platform provider to provide us with the online store - you can read more about how ContentSpeed uses your personal information here: https://www.contentspeed.com/legal/privacy .
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers are using the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/ro/policies/privacy/ You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Lastly, we may share your personal information with you to comply with the applicable laws and regulations to respond to a summons, search warrant or other legal request for the information we receive or to otherwise protect us rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not change our data collection and site usage practices when we see the Do Not Track your browser signal. In this case, only the information needed to place and process an order, but not the Statistics, Marketing (Profiling).
If you are an European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and ask for the correction, updating or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through the section: https://www.mazzart.ro/index.php?page=gdpr In addition, if you are a European resident, please note that we process your information in order to be able to fulfill the contracts we may have with you (for example, if you order through the site) or to pursue your legitimate interests business listed above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at the address or mailing address using the details below: 109B-109Dth Calea Vitan, sc.1, level 1, ap.1, sector 3, Bucharest.